Assessment of construction products follows Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 9 March 2011. The main assessment requirement is to look at the construction unit as a whole, taking also into account respective requirements for its components.
CE marking is designed to confirm the conformity of product characteristics with relevant requirements and directives.
Assessment of construction products to enter the national and European market applies to all manufacturers, importers and suppliers of relevant construction products.
Assessed Groups of Construction Products
- Steel structures, profiles, parts and combined parts
- Cement, lime, plaster
- Construction products of solid wood, glued articles of wood, columns and wooden structures
- Windows, doors, gates, blinds (including metal fitting)
- Ultrasound method
Why to assess the conformity of construction products with us
- Our assessors have a good knowledge of standards as well as long experience in the field
- We will propose such solutions that will be most suitable for your company
- We respect price policies of individual companies, therefore we offer fair pricing
- We can help you get special certificates that meet special requirements for specific products in certain countries
Benefits of Construction Products Marking
- Possibility to supply products to the national market and EU markets
- Well-proven safety of construction products
- Well-proven safety and adequacy of the construction
- Minimizing the risk of sanctions imposed by supervisory authorities
The most requested certification
Would you like to ensure the appropriate quality of your products? We will be glad to perform non-destructive testing. For more information please contact us.