Standard ISO 55000 is an international standard that harmonizes requirements for asset management.
An asset is an item, thing or entity which has a certain value in a given organization. Assets are divided into following categories: tangible, intangible, financial or non-financial. Standard ISO 55000 relates mainly to tangible assets.
Requirements of standard ISO 55000 aim to ensure or maintain the appropriate value of assets and to minimize risks related to their management.
Certification for ISO 55000 is recommended to all organizations of any size or sector whose competences include asset management.
Why to certify with us
- Our experts have a long experience in the field
- We are prepared to cater for your individual needs
- We offer fair pricing in line with the trend to reduce operational costs of organizations
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Improved quality of your services
- Improved reputation and efficiency of your organization
- Strengthened sustainability of your organization
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
The most requested certification
If you want to learn more about the certification for standard ISO 55000, please contact us. We will be glad to cater for your needs.